Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Masks

Hey folks of the interwebs!
Just announcing something small...

BUT FIRST...
Look at these pictures.
I'll explain in a second.























These are some digital portraits I've done.
Maybe you've seen them, maybe you haven't...
Either way... this post is an announcement.
If you like what you see, you can now get one of your own beautiful face!
If you ARE interested, email me at byfaithstudios@gmail.com
Make sure to include your name, and a photo.
Payment will be required upon completion of the image. I will not send it, until payment has been processed. (Preferably through facebook)
I charge $50 for each person in the image you want created.
Have any questions? Shoot me an email!

I look forward to working with you.
Spread the word! =D

-Jeremiah H.

No comments:

Post a Comment