Thursday, April 30, 2009

Red Pens

This is a bill I wrote for a governmental class called "Teen Pact".


By: Jeremiah Hoppman
House bill#423


A bill
To be entitled
An act

All pens must have red ink

Purpose: any other ink doesn’t show very well, but red is very eye catching

BE IT ENACTED BY THE LEGISLATURE OF THE STATE OF: New Mexico

Section 1: for the purpose of this bill, red pen ink will eliminate the non-purpose black and blue ink and increase the use of all the purpose red ink.

Section 2: it is unlawful for anybody that has any other color ink to use it.

Section 3: anybody that violates this bill is fined $5.25 and a day in jail.

Section 4: this bill will become law, 3 years after the governor signs.

1 comment:

  1. That's funny! What made you come up with that? I thought it was funny. And I like your Blog this is my first time here and over all It's AWSOME come check out my Blog at http://ashtonsworkbench.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete